Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunrise at the Lake

Sunrise @ Lake Tillery, Norwood, NC

Our French Hydrangea bush...it's beautiful this year.

I thought I would spice things up today and share a couple pictures with you other than house pictures...I'm sure you will welcome the change!

We have had a good weekend. My good friend, Julie, and I went to Charlotte yesterday to do a little shopping. She and I always have a good time together. I saw a couple things for our granddaughter (who should arrive in August) that I couldn't resist....I hope that our son & daughter-in-law will indulge me a little and let me pamper the baby with things that aren't necessities but are, oh, so cute!!

Paul & I have been to pick up at the homeplace. It's dirty, hot work, but he and I always manage to enjoy the time together.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Wish you could have been here with me this morning to enjoy the beautiful sunrise!!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the hydrangea. That is my most favorite flower. The sunrise is beautiful also. A sunrise is always beautiful but so much more so when it's over water it seems.