Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chameleon Shingles!

The shingles are gray...no, wait a minute....

now they're brown!


Someone asked me about the color of the shingles on our house...not to sound flippant, but we have chameleon shingles! Honestly, at certain angles and at a certain time of day the shingles look gray, and from another angle at another time of day, they are brown. I'm sure once we get our brown brick on the house they will take on a more brownish hue.

Tomorrow we meet with the electrician and the ceramic fellows, then on Tuesday we meet with the flooring (hardwood & tile) fellow. Things are beginning to fall into place. If I can find the right bathtubs & nail down some appliances, I feel we will be in good shape!

On Friday, I talked with the nicest lady at Sunshine Lighting in Albemarle, NC. I hope she can help me with the lighting in the house, something I personally feel is very important to a home. You may want to check out Sunshine Lighting if you are going to build a new home or remodel your present home. (She DID NOT ask me to give her a plug, by the way!)
I hope all of you have a wonderful, productive week. Try to stay cool!!

Thanx for dropping by!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see new pictures with windows!